We would love for you to give to further the mission of Hope House. Below you will find all of the ways that you can support our efforts to serve the spiritually and physically poor in our community.
- All Sizes of Men’s Clothing, Shoes, Coats, and Belts.
- All Sizes of Women’s Clothing, Shoes, Coats, and Clothing Accessories.
- All Sizes of Children and Infant Clothes
- Green, Yellow, Brown, and Red Vegetables
- Canned Soups, Meats, and Fruits
- Peanut Butter, Jelly, and Mac & Cheese
- Spaghetti Sauce and Spaghetti Noodles
- Bagged Rice and Beans
- Crackers, Baking Mix (Bisquick), Sugar, and Dry Milk
- Couches, Love Seats, and Chairs
- Tables, Dressers, and Chests of Drawers
- Lamps, Fans, and Window A/C Units
- Mattresses, Box Springs, Frames (No King Size or Water Beds)
- Washers and Electric Dryers
- Refrigerators, Electric oven’s and Microwaves
- Toaster Ovens, Toasters, Hot plates, Skillets
- Toiletries (i.e. Soap, Shampoo, Deodorant, etc.)
- Gently Used Towels and Wash Cloths
- Sheets, Blankets, Pillows, and Pillow Cases
- Cooking Ware, Sliver Ware, Plates, and Cups
- Baby Clothes, Diapers, Wipes
- Car Seats, High Chairs, Swings, Strollers
- Baby Food and Formula
- Cribs, Toddler Beds, Dressers
Donors to Hope House Ministries are often entitled to claim a charitable deduction. Hope House nor its volunteers can assign a cash value to non cash donations. The rules governing these donations can be complex. Please see IRS publications 526 & 561 and IRS form 8283 for further information.
Contact us at email@example.com, if you have questions or need help getting signed up.
Cooking for Hope is our biggest fundraiser each year. This dinner fundraiser involves a buffet-style meal, live entertainment, door prizes, a silent auction, and most importantly a live chefs competition, where local chefs compete to make meals from food box ingredients. Cooking for Hope is held in February each year and is a great way for you to support our efforts as well as learn how you can be involved in our ministries.
Swing for Hope is a golf scramble tournament held each year in the late summer. Swing for Hope is a four-man, best-ball scramble that includes breakfast & lunch, door prizes, and special prizes for things like hole-in-one, longest drive, fifty-foot put, etc. This fundraiser goes to specifically supports our Jobs for Life classes that help the unemployed and underemployed find and keep meaning work.